TECHNICAL OPERATIONS LEAD
£30,000 - 40,000 + BENEFITS
Are you looking to move to a highly technical role, in a collaborative and innovative environment, whilst being exposed to endless learning opportunities? This major UK publisher are looking for an expert in all things advertising technology to join their thriving team.
This company are a well-known household name and are continuing to thrive after a number of years in the business. Sitting at the heart of the advertising team, you will work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders to provide the best possible technical solutions and advice. With a major push on learning and development opportunities, you can expect to be exposed to endless possibilities for personal and professional progression.
As Technical Operations Lead you will act as the subject expert in all things advertising technology overseeing the research, implementation and ongoing success of the best technology in the market.
In specific, you can expect to be involved in the following:
- Researching new advertising technology and advising on the best products to use
- Enact the technical implementation of advertising products
- Reviewing existing advertising technology
- Working closely with other teams, including Ad Operations, to ensure that all advertising technology is implemented correctly and troubleshooting any ads which are not loading correctly
- Acting as the subject expert for all questions relating to advertising technology
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- An undergraduate degree
- Strong commercial experience providing technical solutions and advice within the advertising technology ecosystem, preferably from a publisher background
- Commercial experience using and understanding a range of advertising technology such as Google Ad Manager/DFP, Rubicon or PubMatic
- Proven commercial experience liaising with a range of stakeholder
- Base salary of up to £40,000 + benefits
- A large range of learning and development opportunities
- Dynamic and highly collaborative working environment
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Beth Williams via the Apply link on this page.
N.B. This client does not offer sponsorship for candidates who are not permitted to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'