Technical Operations Controller
£22,000 - £26,000 per annum + benefits
At the forefront of their industry, my client is seeking an experienced Technical Operations Controller to join their expanding team in Trowbridge.
The successful candidate will be working as part of the Technical Services team, where you will deliver excellent customer service by managing customer enquiries and requests positively and proactively, providing clear communication of services to the business.
- Deliver an efficient, courteous and high quality service to customers
- Manage enquiries and complaints effectively
- Identify entitlements and provider customer services as required
- Answering incoming calls
- Supporting other team members
- Validating work requests promptly
- Providing support to other teams when required
- Analyse data in order to generate focus
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Excellent communication skills and able to handle difficult situations tactfully, empathetically
- Strong administration skills, with the ability to organise and prioritise workloads effectively
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Capable of managing high workload effectively and accurately
- Problem solver and 'can do' attitude
- High levels of organisational and workflow management
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm / 9am - 5.30pm (rotating shift)
Successful applicants will be contacted within 5 days of submitting their application - should you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- customer service