An innovative payments systems company has an exciting opportunity for a Technical Operations & Assurance Manager who can demonstrate business process definition improvement experience and effective use of a methodology approach in tackling process change.
The Technical Operations & Assurance Manager provides oversight and support for all day to day activities for the operations & assurance functions, supporting analytics in delivering its business plan in a manner consistent with the agreed risk appetite and safeguarding.
• To support the Operation and Assurance VP in fully documenting and implementing end to end business operating practices, hence support the day to day delivery of the data analytics business
• Own and produce relevant flow charts and documentation for business operations requirements
• Support process documentation required for investment, delivery and product data use approvals
• Oversee and report on all ongoing projects, monitoring the schedule, risks and budget
• Contribute to the implementation of policies and practices and required reporting within the Analytics business function
Knowledge Skills & Experience
• Must have business process definition improvement experience and can demonstrate the effective use of a methodology approach in tackling process change
• Must understand cross business processes
• Able to use a variety of analysis techniques to model, refine and communicate requirements and the behaviour of business systems
• Experience in using structured analysis techniques and able to evaluate and plan approaches on projects
• Strong analysis and problem solving skills. A desire to learn and a curiosity to understand systems and processes
• Able to prioritise and work efficiently and independently
• Knowledge of software delivery lifecycle approach, both waterfall and agile.
• Familiarity with CASE tools and use of Visio / MS Office
• PRINCE 2 / Microsoft Project/ Familiar with waterfall and agile