Salary: £19,000 to £23,000 depending on experience
Position: Full Time / Permanent
Years of relevant experience: 1+ years
We are seeking out IT professionals with a talent for solving problems to join our Operations Team based at our Head Office in Bridgend. You will be responsible for troubleshooting and supporting our own IT infrastructure.
You will be supporting our own staff, assisting them when they have issues with their IT equipment or are having trouble accessing any of our systems.
We use a wide range of systems, some of which you have likely not seen before so you need to be adaptive and able to learn quickly. Maintaining our infrastructure and resolving issues quickly is crucial. Our clients depend on our staff and our staff depend on their equipment, so troubleshooting skills are essential.
Whilst we’re interested in your existing knowledge, RockIT also value continued learning and we can support this in a number of ways. We will teach you about our industry leading products, solutions and systems and give you the opportunity to continue learning and take on fully funded Microsoft qualifications.
Experience in a similar role is advantageous but not a requirement, although you must have at least 1+ years’ experience in an IT support role.
You Will Be Responsible For
- Providing operational and technical support to the business including
- Day to day management of the Operations Board, actioning and assigning tickets
- All aspects of vehicle fleet management
- Providing IT support for internal users and assets
- Assisting with facilities management
- New starter setups
- Monthly stock counts and stock
- Maintenance of internal IT asset registers
- Receiving stock deliveries and stock room management
- Troubleshooting and rectifying internal IT issues
- Supplier relationships
- Client contracts
- Vendor management
- Department plans and budgets
- Department process mapping
- Distributing client asset labels to staff and clients, and adding assets to Labtech
- Assisting the IT & Procurement Manager with the following functions:
- Travel and accommodation requests
- Switching off services for off-boarding clients
- Field engineer stock box management
- Arrange and invite staff to various internal business events
- Creation of new ConnectWise service boards as requested via Operations tickets
- Ordering uniform
- Raising Purchase Orders for internal supplies and equipment
Able to work on their own initiative
Excellent communication skills
Excellent IT knowledge and experience
Full driving license essential.
IT based qualification
Advanced MS Server experience
Benefits To Shout About
Annual attendance incentive
Increased annual leave allowance for each year of service
Full training provided
Incentives, treats and outings
Huge opportunities to progress
Recreational games area
Free on-site car parking