Technical Officer / Applications Engineer
£30,000 to £40,000
This market leading business is currently recruiting for a Technical Officer / Applications Engineer based at the offices in Telford.
Primarily, you will be supporting the Field Sales Engineers to understand and provide solutions to customers issues and application requirements. This is an office based role predominately but will include travel to Europe on a few occasions for product training. There will also be some travel to customer sites with the Sales team to provide onsite support and research. Full training will be given on the full product range, which will take between 18 to 24 months.
Skills and experience required:
- Able to interpret customer requirements and provide solutions
- Able to provide in depth technical support and advice on products
- Liaising between clients, Europe manufacturing and sales engineers daily
- Likely to have a minimum of 3 to 5 years industry experience
- Able to work within a small and friendly team
- Manage customer quality and non-disclosure requests
- Industry background can be varied due to the board client base but must have a proven technical support, applications biased engineering experience
- Excellent communication skills, both face to face and over the phone#
- Meticulous record keeping, updating CRM system
- Driving licence and passport holder
Excellent opportunity for a Technical Support / Applications Engineers / Engineering Support individual. Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week, office hours. Pension, parking, life assurance, health insurance and 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays.