Are you an experienced Technical Manager looking to develop your career with an outstanding growing business who sell, install and support capital machinery into the Wine, Spirits, Drinks, Food and Personal Care Industry?
BASIC SALARY: £45,000 - £60,000
· Company Car
· Non-Contributory Pension Contribution
· Personal Medical Insurance
· 30 Days Holiday
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Kilmarnock, Glasgow, Lanark, East Kilbride, Livingston
JOB DESCRIPTION: Technical Manager, Service Manager, Project Manager - Bottling & Packaging Machinery
You will provide leadership and technical guidance to all of the Technicians and Customer Services team, ensuring that they provide customers with the highest standard of technical expertise and customer service at all times. Alongside this you will have technical responsibility for all new machine and after sales projects.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Technical Manager, Service Manager, Project Manager - Bottling & Packaging Machinery
· Lead and coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information with supply chain managers and co-ordinators
· Provide a technical check of OEM proposals and Incoming enquiries
· Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
· Prepare and monitor budgets by making commercial decisions through the project cycle
· Monitoring project progress and handle any issues
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation plans and reports
· Give technical information and advice to both customers and internal teams about equipment spares and machine breakdowns
· Assist Engineers / customers on-site during the installation of products or services
· Work with management to develop budget centres across project related service business
· Break projects into do-able actions and set time frames
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Technical Manager, Service Manager, Project Manager - Bottling & Packaging Machinery
· Proven experience in Projects Manager / Engineer or Technical Manager roles ideally within the Bottling & Packaging Machinery market sector, although consideration will be given to outstanding candidates from out with this sector.
· Knowledge of the food packaging / beverage bottling background would be of particular interest
· Ideally qualified to at least HNC level in Electrical / Electronic / Mechanical Engineering or similar
· Experience in Project Management principles from conception to delivery
· Excellent inter-personal skills; able to influence, persuade and negotiate effectively with people on all levels
· Familiarity with risk management and compliance control
· Ability to cope under pressure and ensure deadlines are met.
· Strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
· Good presentation and customer facing skills.
· Highly results orientated; strong drive to deliver.
We specialise in the sale and support of capital machinery into the Wine, Spirits, Drinks, Food and Personal Care Industry, which can include a single machine or a full turnkey solution for bottling and packaging lines. Our customers are world renowned organisations, and we pride ourselves on the level of customer service we give to our clients. To support continued business growth, we are now looking to strengthen our technical team with an Engineering professional, ideally with a background in the food packaging or bottling sectors.
This role has been created due to current company growth, projected growth plans, and the number of opportunities that have arisen in all market sectors
We look to promote from within as often as possible.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Technical Manger, Project Engineer, Project Manager, Service Engineer, Installation Engineer, Service Manager - Packaging Machinery, Beverage Food, Pharmaceutical, Personal Care
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: IP16613, Wallace Hind Selection
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'