THOMAS Recruitment are exclusively recruiting for a Technical Manager on behalf of one of our FMCG Clients.
As an experienced Technical Manager, your main objective will be to provide ongoing support to the senior management team, to ensure compliance with specified requirements in regards to; product quality, manufacturing safety, environment regulatory policies, and food safety programmes.
Responsible for the ensuring that the developing and implementing the technical systems that ensure product quality, safety and legality, required by its customer and enforcing agencies.
The Role Will Involve:
- Being the point of contact for legal integrity, health and safety, environment compliance and food safety to ensure complete compliance.
- Managing internal and third party audits and dealing with the resolution of issues raised.
- Produce reports and statistics for Management Meetings and other business requirements
- Maintain product quality and adherence to GMP through management of the Quality Assurance, Hygiene and Auditing teams and process to deliver agreed product specifications as defined in quality standards and policies.
- Drive hygiene standards across the site to deliver an efficient and effective service.
- Attract, Develop, Engage and Inspire team members to achieve individual roles, Company Values and optimal company performance:
- To carry out risk assessments throughout the business and develop a Food Safety & Quality policy that will add value by training and developing all colleagues.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in an FMCG industry/ environment
- Experience of Food Manufacturing & associated standards and requirements
- Ability to make important decisions
- Good Communication skills
- Food Manufacturing
- Technical Systems
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'