40 hour week (variable)
Clifton College’s Redgrave Theatre is one of the most popular theatre venues for hire in Bristol showcasing a mixture of College productions, local amateur groups and touring professional companies. The Theatre is now looking for a Technical Manager to join the existing team.
Reporting to the Theatre Manager, the Technical Manager’s main duties will include:
- Providing the necessary technical support around the Theatre and its associated sites.
- To lead or assist as required with pre-rigging, get-ins and get-outs.
- Take responsibility for receiving and agreeing risk assessments for incoming shows, and obtaining technical riders from visiting companies.
- Carrying out maintenance on Theatre equipment - including PAT testing.
- Participate in the recruitment, induction and management of casual technical staff.
Please see job description for further details on the role. Candidates must be able to demonstrate that they possess the relevant experience and training required to carry out this role.
Candidates must have a flexible approach as evening and weekend shifts will be required.
Closing date for all applications: 5pm Wednesday 19th September 2018
- Independent Schools
- Physical Theatre
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'