A Client Side Organisation are seeking a Technical Manager to join the Technical and Commercial team within their in house development department, made up of 20+ people in Central London. This is an exciting time for a financially stable organisation who have over 2000 residential units in their growing pipeline across the South-East.
Role and Responsibilities of the Technical Manager:
Reporting to and working with the Head of Commercial and Technical, the Technical Manager role will include ensuring risks are fully mitigated as well as:
- Providing technical support to both delivery and new business teams, working with colleagues from pre-contract stage through to the end of the 12 months defects period.
- Ensuring the full design and technical reviews are completed and that the most appropriate construction methods and materials are specified.
- Assisting the Head of Commercial and Technical to procure and appoint consultants.
- Supervising and monitoring Architectural, M&E and other consultants on post-acquisition work ensuring compliance with building regulations and NHBC Standards.
Projects will include mainly new build and some refurbishment residential developments in London and across the South-East, they will include Private, PRS and also affordable aspects.
- Relevant technical, design or construction degree.
- Good understanding of UK building regulations and NHBC standards
- New Build residential
- CSCS Card Holder
- Valid driving licence
Salary: £50,000 to £60,000 + excellent benefits
If you are interested or would like any further information regarding the role, please contact Megan Spice on or at
If you are considering a career move but this position is not right for you, please give Megan a call to discuss other roles which could be more suitable. Megan specialises in recruitment across Developers, Consultancies and Main Contractors, welcoming any speculative applications, permanent or contract at all levels.