A leading East London based, multi-profession consultancy is looking to appoint a new Technical Manager to add to their ever growing Health and Safety and Design team, working on various high end, high valued projects throughout London and the South East.
To provide support to our design teams across all studios where we are appointed under the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015. This is a key role ensuring compliance with our statutory duties. A part of the role will be ensuring compliance with our quality management (QM) processes.
The role of the Technical Manager
As the Technical Manager your main responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the delivery of the Principal Designer role
- Issue F10 notification to HSE
- Coordinate and distribute pre-construction information to design team and contractors
- Oversee risk management log
- Arrange internal audits with relevant staff
- Work with current Technical Manager to prepare for external audits
The Successful Technical Manager:
The successful Technical Manager should ideally hold the following:
- Broad understanding of construction health and safety issues CDM Regulations 2015.
- Experience of construction and construction industry
- Understanding of architectural design and the design process
- Ability to work well as part of a team and to meet demanding deadlines
- Good communication and people skills - both verbal and written
- Calm and professional manner in all communication both internal and external
The Package of the successful Technical Manager:
- Basic Salary of up to £55,000 based on experience
- Excellent contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance and Childcare vouchers
- 26 days' annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Additional Company Benefits
If you are a Technical Manager, Principal Designer or Architect in the London please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / IIRSM / CDM / IMaPS / CMaPS / aPS / CDM Consultant / Health and Safety / HSEQ / HSE / Principle Designer / London / East London / CDM Advisor / CDM2007 / CDM2015
- NEBOSH / IOSH / IIRSM / CDM / IMaPS / CMaPS / aPS / CDM Consultant / Health and Safety / HSEQ / HSE / Principle Designer / London / East London / CDM