Job Title: Technical Manager
Your Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 + Benefits Package
Where: North West London
Job Type: Permanent
How to Apply: Online or by phone (Harry Granados)
Who you'll be working for:
This Residential construction expert ensures that they put the customer first. Making an impact on the residential construction industry, this business is now looking for a Technical Manager to join their fantastic technical team.
A lively, enthusiastic and professional atmosphere is what awaits the successful Technical Manager, a world of opportunity.
A wealth of benefits including healthcare, fuel card, childcare vouchers and many more (You'll have to call to find out the rest).
If you are interested, do not wait, apply now.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Prepare contractor's proposals and manage the complete design process.
- Assist in the training, development, and Co-ordination of Design Team.
- Be client facing and ensure that good stakeholder relationships are maintained
- Manage information flow between all parties, ensure information is of an acceptable quality and delivered to predetermined timescales.
- Attend client meetings and represent the business in a professional manner.
You must have:
- Candidates will ideally come from a main contracting background and have experience in social housing & private residential schemes.
- Previous experience as a Technical Manager leading a residential development.
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent
- Works well under pressure.
- Extensive knowledge of modern construction methods and technology.
- A passion for the building and construction industry.
So excited about the role you just can't wait to speak to our consultant?
Then stop wasting time and get in touch with Harry Granados on !