Job Title: Technical Manager
Your Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 + Package
Job Type: Permanent
How to Apply: Online or by phone (Harry Granados)
Who you'll be working for:
Working in this relaxed atmosphere really brings out the best in their staff. Providing a workspace that encourages passion, creativity and hard work, this company shows time and time again why they are at the top of their game.
As Technical Manager, you will have a range of benefits open to you. Flexible working, market-leading car allowance and bonus schemes as well as a 35 hour work week, our client tries to ensure that their staff come first.
Fair enough, you want to know what you'll be working on. A range of new build residential developments is what awaits the successful Technical Manager. With 100% of profits being reinvested back into the company, you can be sure to find some interesting projects on your journey.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Identify risks and deliver effective solutions to ensure delivery on time and to a high quality.
- Manage the design team and control the process from conception to completion.
- Coordination of S38, S278 and S104 Agreements.
- Obtaining planning decisions and discharging planning conditions.
You must have:
- A construction related degree or equivalent
- Previous experience working for a main contractor or developer in the residential sector.
- Strong knowledge of the planning process, building regulation and technical understanding of the main consultants.
- An ethos to promote collaborative working across all teams.
So excited about the role you just can't wait to speak to our consultant?
Then stop wasting time and get in touch with Harry on !