Technical Manager - Reigate
Lloyd Recruitment Services is thrilled to be representing a prominent business in the Reigate area. They are market leaders in their industry which is a result of intelligent delivery solutions, organic business growth and a family run business environment. A hugely exciting role the Technical Manager will play a key part in the IT team.
• To be a technical expert both internally and externally across teams and clients.
• Active in technical support and deployments of services to business clients.
• Strategic approach to creating a new technical helpdesk of 1st and 2nd line engineers.
• Operational management, development, recruitment and training.
• Responsibility for helpdesk performance, efficiency and high service standards.
• Drive technical delivery for consistent on time and on budget deployments.
• Provide pre-sales input, including technical architecture design.
• Work closely with sales team and assist at presentations of technical solutions to pro-spective new clientele to help achieve successful sales efforts.
• Excellent communication skills at all levels, liaison with Directors, clients and colleagues.
• 3rd line engineering experience in servers, systems, Microsoft applications and network infrastructure delivery and support.
• Hands on approach: proactive to attend meetings with clients.
• Must be a Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP).
• Must hold recent Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certifications in rele-vant paths, such as Windows Server and Windows OS.
• Desirable to hold Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) certifications in relevant paths, such as Server Virtualisation and Azure.
• Hands-on knowledge configuring and supporting proprietary physical and virtual infra-structure architectures.
• Exposure to networking technologies.
If you are interested in the above opportunity, and would like to work for a driven and focused employer, this could be the opportunity for you.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications Lloyd Recruitment Services receive, we are only able to contact short-listed candidates.
- Engineering Experience
- Windows Server
- 2nd Line
- 3rd Line
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job