We are currently seeking an experienced Technical Manager to join a hi-tech global leader in the aviation market, they pride themselves on being at the heart of strategy and the forefront of research in their area. Working in a purpose built design and manufacturing facility you will be responsible for achieving both economic and technical performance during the entire life cycle. As well as ensuring the right product are available at the right time to meet customer requirements. Other responsibilities will include;
- Being the technical authority on the product line and being the first point of call regarding any issues either during development or after the launch of the products.
- Working with multiple engineering teams to propose future product roadmaps as well as maintaining the existing ones.
- Influence the product profitability and provide input on budget identification.
- Work closely with production to develop a strategy on industrialisation of current and future designs.
Technical Manager Requirements:
- Extensive experience in rotating machinery ideally within an aerospace environment.
- Change management facilitator.
- Familiarity with the principles of design to cost, design for manufacture and design for assembly.
Position: Technical Manager
Salary: up to £60k