Our client is a highly succesful food manufacturer in Colchester and they are currently seeking a Technical Manager to join the team.
- Development and maintainence of the FSQMS in accordance with BRC, IFS and cutomer requirements.
- Effective management and implemention of HACCP.
- Management of finished product specifications, including retailer systems and artwork sign off.
- Regular liaison with customer techincal contacts.
- Management of ingredient, packaging and equipment suppliers including supplier approval and specifications.
- Lead contact for BRC, IFS, customers, 3rd party and any other technical audits on site.
- Work closely with the Quality Manager to ensure that all internal auditing is carried out according to schedule.
- Work with the Production and Quality Teams to ensure that agreed standards are met and effectively communicated.
- Regular liaison with Company Directors.
- Qualified to degree level, ideally in a relevant subject.
- Minimum of three years food manufacturing experience, ideally in a Technical Manager/Quality Manager role at a BRC accredited 'high care' site.
- Level 3 Award in Food Safety and HACCP for Food Manufacturing.
- The ability to organise and co-ordinate multiple projects and to set priorities to meet tight deadlines.
- Food safety auditing experience.
- IT Literate.
Core working hours will be Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm.
Infrequent weekend and out of hours working will be required.
Internal and external training in all aspects of your role will be provided.
If you are keen to join a lively, vibrant and successful organisation and make a major contribution to the development of our company, then please send us your CV or call us!
- Technical Product Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job