Technical Manager Residential
Would you like to work for a hugely profitable construction group who work as both a developer and contractor? Would you like a varied workload and to be site based working closely with a project specific commercial, construction and technical team? Would you like a leading salary for the Southern Home Counties, only rivalled by working in Central London? If so please make contact with me today about the opportunities this company has in Sussex, Surrey and Kent...
- Prepare and conclude project/phase specific consultant appointment documents including the scope of works/schedule of services.
- Deliver trade design packages on time and accurately.
- Monitor and report current position against agreed design programme.
- Organise and control the design development of the project in accordance with the ER's, specification and the construction programme.
- Review and comment on the design and deal with all obstacles efficiently and appropriately.
- Control the design development and implement policies and objectives effectively as advised by the Head of Technical.
- Ensure that the design team are working in accordance with the companies tender control document assumptions.
- Maximise profit by keeping all costs under control and exploring value engineering options.
- Actively review and critique drawing information during design development.
- Ensure smooth transition from the pre-planning design team into the detailed design development.
- Actively take part in regular design team and site meetings to progress site delivery.
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE (including qualifications):
- Degree qualified in Construction Management/Architectural Technology or a similar industry-related qualification, or equivalent industry experience
- Likely to be from a contractor background, but would consider developer or private practice.
- Recent experience of working on mixed-used schemes incorporating both residential and affordable housing.
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and be able to demonstrate ability to co-ordinate and lead the design process unaided.
- We are looking for someone who can demonstrate stability on their CV, but looking for their next exciting challenge
Please contact me today for more information on the company and locations of the opportunities....
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- technical manager design manager technical coordinator residential
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"