Technical Manager Plumbing and Heating
The Role: You will be responsible for a team of plumbing and heating engineers who carry out planned and reactive maintenance and small works in the London area.
You will be responsible for
* Management of mobile engineers
* Resolving Technical Queries
* Client liaison including customer queries and complaints.
* Ensuring Gas compliance
* Pricing Extra works
* Ordering Materials.
* Ensuring quality of works.
* Operating at a high level in a fast paced and customer focused environment.
* You will have progressed from a plumbing, heating and Gas background with a hands on experience on boiler breakdowns. The Company is seeking to recruit an experienced and dynamic
Operations Manager. As Operations Manager you will manage the day to day operations of the business and look to implement ongoing improvement and to increase customer satisfaction and business improvement.
The Post Holder will be responsible for:
* Managing work flow effectively.
* Ensuring customer satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
* Health & Safety compliance and training.
Managing and motivating an internal team.
The Company is expanding and delivering plumbing and gas services across the London area. This is a very challenging and rewarding post which is key to the Company’s' day to day operations and ongoing success. As the Company continues to grow, you will have the opportunity of growing with the business, and possibly becoming a partner, with an increase in salary.
If you are an experienced Operations Manager or Branch Manager working within a plumbing, gas or property maintenance and are looking to work for a busy and expanding business we would be interested in talking to you.
We can offer you:
* Salary £60 / 75 K plus depending on experience
* Company Car
* Excellent Bonus Scheme.
* Growing Role within the Company possibility of becoming a partner with an increase in Salary.
* 28 Days holiday
Email your CV
Job Type: Permanent