Our client is international focused pensions and investment management company. Working with the Director of Pensions you will be responsible for the delivery of some key strategic projects related to the firm’s growing SIPP and SSAS administration business.
These include the integration of platform and SIPP operations, bulk system migrations of SIPP and SSAS members and the design and implementation of new products and services.
- Support the pensions operations team and business partners with day-to-day technical queries.
- Assist the Director of Pensions in the development and implementation of product development roadmap.
- Support the business in reviewing and updating operations policies and procedures.
- Support bulk SIPP system migration projects and novation.
- Attend business partner to impart appropriate technical information and updates.
- Support the business to ensure compliance with company procedures, legislation and regulations.
- Provide technical sign off to new or amended procedures and, documentation thus maintaining the integrity of product documents and information provided.
- Oversee and/or assist with research or technical issues relative to regulatory and/or administrative issues.
- Working closely with colleagues with respect to product development.
- The ideal candidate will be a SIPP and/or SSAS professional who has experience working in a technical and/or operations role within a SIPP Operator.
- You will have broad industry knowledge and be passionate about providing first class retirement solutions.
- You should be comfortable working independently, proactively and without constant supervision, while understanding the needs and characteristics of the people you work with
- Experience with SIPP back-office systems and CRM systems are an advantage.
- Professional qualifications or certification in financial services and specifically pensions topics is an advantage.
- An eagerness to learn and bring new ideas to the table.
- Previous experience working in a financial services environment preferably a SIPP operator in a technical and/or operations role.
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of UK tax and pensions legislation.
- Ability to communicate technical language in an easily understood manner across different peer groups.
- Operations Management
- Project Management