The successful candidate will provide expert guidance and advice on valuation and surveying matters to the SmartrPassport and Specialist Valuation Teams, colleagues, valuers, lenders and third parties.
They will use experience and knowledge to interpret and evaluate information, identify key issues and solutions as part of new build development and ongoing support. They will also provide effective leadership by educating and explaining new concepts and professional requirements to non-qualified colleagues.
- Assist the Head of New Build and other team members in providing technical advice to colleagues, management, lenders and surveyors and day to day support of non-qualified members. Be an expert in Lenders Policy in relation to new build and wider policy / market.
- Critically review and evaluate any proposed solutions for the new build system identifying alignment with business strategies making recommendations to key stakeholders ensuring they are fully aware of key risks and assumptions.
- Continually evaluate the quality of all deliverables, including those of 3rd parties, to ensure the end product is fit for purpose and are acceptable to all stakeholders. Adhere to LGSS and L&G standards and core frameworks, ensuring that there is consistent high quality output.
- Maintain strong and effective relationships with lender clients. Work effectively with the new build teams to provide a consistent and fair service to all customers and utilise analysis / feedback to ensure effective delivery.
- Work effectively across other lender technical teams being able to provide support to non-qualified members. Be flexible in wider supporting roles to support and develop individuals and teams.
- Ensure customers have sufficient information to enable them to understand when advice may be required and, where appropriate, ensure customers have access to suitably qualified advisers.
- Manage, motivate and develop employees at all levels, in a manner that is consistent with the Company’s policies and procedures including the Partnership Agreement, to maximise the performance of the area.
- Fellow, Member or Associate of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors in either the Valuation, Building Survey or Residential Professional Groups or actively working towards submission within the next few months.
- Proven relevant experience and full CPD record or evidence of CPD record to date.
- Knowledge of RICS Red Book requirements as applicable to residential valuations and surveys.
- Detailed understanding of RICS Guidance Notes and Practice Statements as applicable to residential valuations and surveys.
- Awareness of key issues and challenges facing the residential valuation and survey industry.
- Good working knowledge of lenders’ policies, guidance notes and reporting requirements.
- Understanding of New Build process and lender relationships within LGSS and industry knowledge to support teams.
- Good analytical skills with an ability to work under pressure in an orderly and accurate manner in accordance with clients requirements/timescales.
- Ability to collate produce, interpret and present research based information verbally or in report format on a day to day basis or periodically in accordance with the requirements of the business.
- Excellent communication skills with customers and suppliers to ensure that the desired requirements are delivered and that all necessary actions are completed.
- The ability to provide clear feedback to staff so that they are able to understand their performance and what is expected of them whilst promoting a team work culture by encouraging input and participation in decision making.
- The capacity to set challenging objectives, to motivate and inspire colleagues to deliver within target time scale.
- Experience of working strategically with senior contacts within Lender Clients
- The ability to work as part of a team, to pay attention to detail and to communicate effectively at all levels.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'