In this varied role you will provide technical support and product information to both customers and your colleagues in the field sales team, promoting installation standards and advising customers the best way to use and install your range of gas pipes and fittings.
JOB TITLE: Technical Manager / Product Specialist
PRODUCT: Flexible gas piping, fittings and tools (for both domestic and commercial projects)
LOCATION: East Midlands
PACKAGE: £38k-£42k basic + £6k bonuses, pension, laptop, mobile and 25 day's holiday
- A dual role providing technical product support and information to both customers and the field sales team
- Promoting installation standards and advising customers the best way to use and install your products
- Handling technical enquiries over the phone and equally going on-site to advise and help customers mark out where the gas runs will go
- The product range has loads of features and benefits, and they are a rapidly expanding company that will be able to offer career progression.
- Most importantly you will be a qualified gas engineer who is technically very strong
- Someone that is equally comfortable liaising and supporting colleagues, as well as blue chip customers
- You will be proactive and forward thinking, looking at every enquiry as a sales opportunity for the business
- Someone looking to progress and carve out a career for themselves, to develop the role and grow with the company as they expand
- A leading global manufacturer of flexible gas pipes and fittings
- Part of much larger billion turnover group operating across 45 countries
- Recording year-on-year growth with ambitious plans for continued growth
Please click on the "Apply Now" link below to find out more about this and other sales opportunities.
Key words for this role include: plumbing, heating, pipes, fittings, gas, m&e, contractors, consultants, installers and engineers
- Account Management
- Technical Support
- Product Specialists