We are working with a leading name in the Retail sector, a listed company owning and running some of the most high profile Shopping Centres in the UK.
They are currently seeking to recruit a Technical Manager to oversee the maintenance team running the upkeep of one of the most prominent Retail Shopping Centres in the Glasgow region, taking a strategic overview of all Lifecycle Maintenance issues, and seeing through all Planned and Reactive issues / projects, including the intergation of technology within the centre.
You will take control of a multi disciplinary team of Maintenance Operatives led by a Maintenance Manager, providing technical and operational support, whilst still maintaining a hands on approach wherever necessary.
Duties will include:-
- Settiing the strategc direction for Lifecycle Maintenance projects for the centre
- Overseeing costs and budgets for all Maintenance issues
- Managing, motivating and developing a team of multi skilled professionals, seeking to promote and encourage
- Setting daily tasks and performance targets, monitoring results and addressing any issues highlighted
- Overseeing and driving all planned and reactive maintenance projects within the busy centre
- Ensuring the centre meets all Statutory requirements
- Setting and ensuring the delivery of the Technical Services strategy, delivering key business objectives and financial management
- Delegating tasks to the appropriate operative and managing the process, while keeping a hands on presence as and when required
- Ensuring works are carried out to sufficient customer satisfaction, to budget and agreed timescale
To fulfill the role, you must be an experienced Maintenance Manager from an M&E background, with a Commercial sector experience gained within Retail, Leisure or Hospitality.
You will hold an HNC / D or equivalent, and must be able to display a strong track record in developing and promoting staff.
It must be stressed that whilst this is a Managerial role, you will still need to take a hands on approach as and when required.
Salary will be £42,000 - £50,000, with a good benefits package including pension health.
As they open on a 7 day a week basis, there will be a rota in place which can be discussed at interview.
- Project Management
- Technical Support