Technical Manager - FM
This leading FM Company are seeking a Facilities Technical Manager representing a Global Technology company in London.
Qualifications / Experience Needed:
* Relevant experience in a similar position.
* Managed a team of Engineers.
* Proven ability to work in a team environment.
* Worked with a CAFM Management System
* Recognised, relevant Mechanical / Electrical engineering qualifications.
* Computer Literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook & Project).
* ·IOSH Managing Safely or NEBOSH
* NVQ Level 3 Minimum
* Full understanding of water treatment and closed systems
As a Facilities Technical Manager you will receive a salary up to £65,000, plus a competitive benefits package.
For more information regarding this Technical Facilities Manager opportunity please apply or alternatively contact Ben Henning at Search Consultancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Technical Manager
- Ops Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'