Due to continued success in providing advice to HNW clients, this successful financial planning practice requires a professional and proactive paraplanner / senior financial planning professional, to perform a pivotal role in client servicing and guiding the support function.
The successful candidate will have in depth knowledge and understanding of the Financial Planning process; have experience using industry software, you will have experience within a senior paraplanning / T&C role, and be level 4 qualified as a minimum.
Duties for this role will include:
- To assist the Financial Planners in providing financial advice and wealth management to a range of private clients within a regulatory framework.
- Has specific responsibility for a small team of Client Support Managers, to ensure the accuracy, quality and timeliness of client advice.
- Managing a small, segregated bank of key/complex clients and ensuring that all aspects of their records are up to date and managed in accordance with office protocols
- Liaising with financial planner(s) regularly regarding client servicing and new business tasks, agreeing priorities and turnaround times, and managing client expectations.
- Liaison with financial planners to ensure suitability of product and other recommendations for the client.
- File checking of new business, including pre-sale checks.
- Product research, fund analysis and recommendations, including use of recommended fund lists and providers where appropriate.
This is an excellent role within a forward thinking and innovative firm who are continually looking to improve and develop the services which they offer to their clients. In return, you will receive a generous basic package and the support to develop your skills and further your career.
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'