Technical Manager (Electronic/Electrical) who is able to lead and manage the Research & Development and Applications Engineering teams in line with the company's strategy. This role will sit on the senior management team and is key to developing products and sustaining growth.
Our client is an established design, developer and manufacturer of electro-mechanical equipment for a specific engineering industry based near Holywell. They have market leading products and services, which require to be continuously improved and developed.
As the Technical Manager, your responsibilities will include:
* Providing technical direction for design. development and systems application from the definition phase through to full implementation and end of life.
* Management of technical project plans and revision as appropriate to meet demands.
* Management of all technical activities in accordance with best practice (cost effective).
* Identify areas for improvement and lead implementation of effective and sustainable solutions.
* Coach, mentor and develop staff as required.
* Qualified to degree level with a minimum of 3 years of senior technical management experience.
* Proven track record of innovation and technical management in delivering sustainable technical solutions preferably within an electro-mechanical environment.
* Experience FMEA and ideally PRINCE2 techniques.
* Strong track record delivering New Product Development.
* A manager of people, who can create and drive teams to be successful.
£ Competitive Salary based on experience and market knowledge
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'