My client is recruiting a new role for the business, as a Technical Manager- Bedding/Furniture. The category will span across beds, chairs, sofas, duvets and a range of other soft furnishings.
My client is a growing retailer with plans to expand into other categories including nursery and kids. They have a fantastic senior leadership team from a variety of backgrounds, and are looking to grow massively this year.
The Technical Manager- Bedding/Furniture will:
- Make sound decisions on maintaining and improving package/product quality, safety, legality and value for money
- Have line management reports
- Lead projects that technical experience (E.g. legislative changes)
- Carry out technical benchmarking
- Organise in-line and pre-shipment inspections, making the correct decisions where appropriate
- Manage supplier relationships, leading on quality related issues
- Be an ambassador of the brand!
The successful candidate for the Technical Manager- Bedding/Furniture role will;
- Have a minimum 2 years experience in the Technical/QA field
- Have an understanding of the customer, business and the wider market
- Be retail focused and passionate about the product and quality.
- Have had experience of factory/supplier visits domestically and overseas
- Have had line management experience
Technical Manager- Bedding/Furniture
Salary £35,000 to £40,000