Ideal opportunity for an experienced, qualified Audit Manager to develop their career in high profile; technical role.
About The Role
Working as part of the Technical Standard steam, you will utilise your extensive knowledge of UK financial auditing experience to ensure:
- Key Audit Matters are review in Audit reports.
- Queries on Audit reports are handling efficiently
- Non-standard Audit requirements are assessed and approved.
- You will also play an active part in the review of existing audit processes and the delivery on training to the wider business.
- Ad hoc project work will include writing and updating audit guides and delivering audit methodology training.
About Our Client
Top 10 Firm with an excellent reputation for training and development of their staff and providing a high level of service to clients.
- The successful candidate will be ACA qualified or equivalent have significant experience of managing UK based audit.
- You will have current, in-depth knowledge of financial auditing requirements in the UK.
- Experience or training and development is desirable but not essential.
Things You Should Know
- High profile, office based role.
- Great career step for technically focussed Assistant Manager or Manager.
- Great benefit package.
Commutable from: Addlestone, Aldershot, Alton, Andover, Ascot, Bagshot, Basingstoke, Bordon, Bournemouth, Bracknell, Bromley, Burgess Hill, Camberley, Caterham, Chertsey, Cobham, Cranleigh, Crawley, Croydon, Dorking, East Grinstead, Egham, Epsom, Esher, Farnborough, Farnham, Feltham, Fleet, Frimley, Gatwick, Godalming, Guildford, Haywards Heath, Hook, Horley, Horsham, Kingston, Leatherhead, Lightwater, London, Maidenhead, Petersfield, Portsmouth, Purley, Reading, Redhill, Reigate, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Sevenoaks, Slough, Southampton, Staines, Sunbury, Tonbridge, Walton, West Byfleet, Weybridge, Windlesham, Windsor, Woking, Wokingham and Yateley.
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)