Technical Leader UAV/Aviation - Kent
I am actively recruiting for a Technical Leader on behalf of a world-leading provider of unmanned air, land and surface vehicle targets for training and weapon system test and evaluation.
The Technical Leader is required to enhance their Technical Leadership Team and help support the growth of their product range.
Main Responsibilities include -
- Providing expert Technical Leadership across Design Projects and System Development Projects.
- Leading strategic development to existing product range and future products.
- Providing technical expertise for technical solutions to customer issues.
- Involvement in Design work relevant to field of expertise.
- Providing Technical Support to areas of the wider business.
- Engineering and Leadership tasks to support Director of Engineering and Chief Engineer.
Requirements for the Role
- Technical leader or Senior Design Engineer within a UAV/Target systems or relevant environment.
- Engineering Degree in a relevant field
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills.
- The ability to turn complex requirements into simple, innovative and cost effective solutions.
- Experience of managing trials of new products
This is a unique opportunity for a Technical/Design Leader to be involved in varied and exciting projects developing state of the art Unmanned Aerial and Surface Target Systems internationally for a growing organisation.
- design engineer
- target systems
- Design and Engineering
- aerial targets
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job