Technical Leader - Formulation
About the Role
As the Technical Leader you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your Formulation and GLP documentation skills in an established scientific company that handles Analytical Services based in Bradford
About the Technical LeaderRole:
As a Technical Leader your responsibilities and duties will include:
- Revenue generating laboratory-based pre-formulation and formulation project work, applying diverse techniques to a wide range of sample types and technical challenges
- Manage client programmes focussing on pre-formulation, formulation and materials characterisation
- Associated data interpretation and report writing; peer review of data / reports generated by colleagues
- Train and mentor colleagues in own specialist techniques, processes, instruments, providing user support, method and instrument troubleshooting and technical guidance
- Contributing to and adhering to company standard operating procedures
If you are currently in a Formulation Scientist or are currently working in a GLP environment this is the ideal next step in your career
Essential Skills and Competencies:
- MSc or higher in an organic, chemical or related scientific field with demonstrated, relevant experience
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry in small molecule pre-formulation and formulation drug development
- Experience of working in a regulated environment.
- Familiarity with good scientific practice.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Desired Skills and Competencies:
- Previous experience of GLP Formulation for regulatory (GLP) studies (in a pharmaceutical setting is strongly preferred).
About the Company
Long standing and respected scientific company based in Bradford.You will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believe trust and strong relationships are the key to their success.
You will receive a highly competitive salary and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Technical Leader role or to apply send your CV now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the
- Pharmaceutical Industry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job