KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technical Leader will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Deliver long-term material and process development pipeline for an established consumer goods portfolio across the EMEA region.
2. Execute a materials development program to ensure a successful innovation pipeline for the EMEA region.
3. Build strong global relationships with external and internal R&D groups.
4. As the Technical Leader, you will be an innovation champion throughout your consumer goods portfolio and will support the Product Supply teams to deliver sustainable operations.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Leader we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or related science. PhD or Masters desirable.
2. Expert industry experience in Consumer Goods, FMCG or other Consumer Science led sectors.
3. Extensive experience in consumer goods formulation, materials development. Detailed understanding of chemistry applications would be highly desirable.
Key Words: Chemistry, Consumer Goods, FMCG, Technical Leader, Formulation, Materials Development