Technical lead - Permanent – Central London – Media – Advertising – Project Management
My Client is a prominent media and advertising company based in Central London. They specialise in ‘Out of home advertising’ and ‘digital content delivery’. As part of their ongoing success and growth they are looking to expand their internal digital team and as such take on a Technical Lead to manage the delivery of solutions for the companies’ digital signage estate.
The successful candidate will manage a technical team that builds, tests and delivers intuitive solutions for the companies’ out-of-home advertising campaigns. The role will require the successful candidate to identify and implement new technologies to support the delivery of digital advertising. The candidate will also be responsible for projects that involve integrating new and legacy systems alongside bespoke development.
Experience in the following:-
- System design and management
- Co-ordinating multifaceted teams of specialists in multiple IT disciplines.
- Experience delivering projects involving integration of legacy/new systems and bespoke development
- Experience in media and advertising technologies
- Knowledge of IT and system security principles
- SQL experience
- Scripting experience
Salary: £50-60k Per nnum
Location: Central London
If you would like to know more about this position, please contact Ollie at CatchFish.