Senior .Net Developer
My client is an award-winning global consultancy that provides services to the construction industry. They provide software that has been integral to the success of some of the world’s largest construction projects over the last 10 years. Technology is at the core of their business. They provide enterprise web and mobile products that have won numerous IT industry awards in the last few years. This role will be based in their hi-tech, lovely Head office, based in the West End of London
They are looking to recruit a Senior .Net Developer for a new range of products they are developing. The Technical Lead will be responsible for leading the team developing and maintaining of this technology platform. The opportunity and scope of the Technical Lead role is varied and very interesting as you will lead a team building a technology platform which is an enterprise product that supports many multinational construction projects.
- As a Senior .Net Developer, you will be responsible for working with the product team to lead the ongoing development and maintenance of a class leading SaaS technology platform.
- Day to day, you will be liaising with key stakeholders and working with UK and offshore development team.
- You should have a solid background in software engineering and not be afraid of looking at code and finer implementation details while also being comfortable with the larger picture.
- Understanding of application architecture are key to this role as the Dome technology platform serves many large-scale projects.
Senior Developer Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree or qualifications in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven track record with C# and .NET related technologies
- Experience making important technical decisions (architectural rather than UI based)
- Experience documenting technical tasks, possibly including wireframing
- Experience in multiple key technologies that Dome already employs
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Ideally experience leading a team
Key technologies our technology team uses
- Cloud IAAS (AWS & Azure)
- ASP.NET MVC 5
- Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL)
- TeamCity, YouTrack and Bitbucket for task, code and build management
- Distributed CVS source control systems (Mercurial/GIT)
- Unit testing frameworks (nUnit)
- Elastic Search
- Xamarin (iOS/Android development)
If you would like to join a Development Team where you can be part of a team responsible for the development of a highly successful technology platform used on huge projects around the world, then this might be the job for you?
This company offer a superb benefits package (Pension, Healthcare, Life cover, bonuses) great holiday allowance, personal skills training budget and beautiful offices in Central London to work in.
If this is potentially of interest, then please get in touch to find out more about this fantastic Senior .Net Developer role.