Technical IT Networking Trainer - Cheltenham
Technical IT Networking Trainer - Cheltenham - Partime or Full-time
You will make a genuine difference to the education landscape, delivering leading edge classroom and 'hands-on' Network and Telecommunications training for QA.
Ideally, but not essential, you would have some training and coaching/consulting experience, but must be able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of how modern fixed and mobile network infrastructure functions at both a local and international scale. No experience of training, don't worry - we will take your raw talent and support you through a professional training development programme.
With a genuine enthusiasm to share your networking and Telecommunications experience and knowledge with others, you will be able to explain how networks function, use practical demonstrations, and be able to create hands exercises to facilitate others learning. Delivering leading networking skills to the market, you will have excellent customer facing, interpersonal and communication skills, along with the ability to work independently.
- To deliver networking and telecommunications courses
- To maintain an up-to-date skills base through personal development and accreditation activities
- To take responsibility for developing and maintaining agreed courses
- Transforming performance through learning
Experience & Qualifications
- A passion to share your knowledge with others
- Certifications such CCNP or other relevant Networking qualification that demonstrate your level of experience and understanding
- Hands on experience and knowledge of LAN technologies: Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Routers, Firewalls, Network IDs etc...
- In-Depth knowledge of the OSI model, Networking Protocols and implementations, e.g. HTTP, HTTPS, TCP, UDP, OSPF, BGP4, IPv4, IPv6 etc.…
- Working knowledge of mobile communications infrastructure
- Knowledge and experience of Mobile technologies: 2G (GSM), 3G (UMTS), 4G (LTE, LTEA)…
- BSc degree or equivalent in a relevant subject area e.g. Computing and Information Networks
- Certificate in Training in the Life Long Learning Sector (CTLLS) or equivalent
Please apply below.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"