A family owned company which is a global technology leader in its area of business turning over 3 billion is recruiting for a Technical Internal Sales individual to join their Bromsgrove team on a permanent basis.
This is an amazing opportunity to a bright technical minded person. Acting as first point of contact for telephone enquiries and a key contributor in the preparation of quotes and entering sales orders. The position reports to the Bromsgrove Sales Office Manager and would ideally suit someone with a technical background but not essential.
- The first point of call when the customer calls up / email
- Build relationships with existing and new customers who are requiring assistance
- Supporting their requirement from start to finish
- Take full ownership of the correct ordering of crucial parts to the end user
- Keep enquires up to date on the database
- Ensure the parts will be delivered in the agreed timeframe
- Solve any issues that may arise during the process
- Deliver fantastic technical support to the customer at all times (training will be provided)
- To take accountability of the enquiry
- Able to handle issues that may arise in a timely manner
The ideal candidate will have a background in a technical sales office and will show an aptitude for learning and development. You will be able to integrate well with a small local team face to face and a more dispersed national team via the telephone.
A willingness to undergo training is a must as well as an ability to work to deadlines and handle a busy and demanding office environment.
Accuracy and attention to detail is key to this role. This company looks after their employees and have time over Christmas off without using your annual leave entitlement, a company bonus is given depending on your attendance record at the end of the year, plus a fantastic pension scheme.
Please send your cv across for consideration to Laura Smith, Cordant People - Bromsgrove
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer