* Relocation to Saudi Arabia *
We are looking for to fulfil an exciting role based in Saudi Arabia.
This would be ideal for a suitably qualified Arms Forces Technician or someone with a communications background.
It will be to deliver and support the technical training to our technical customer, with specialist expertise within the field of Cable (Copper and Fibre) Installation and Maintenance.
The role offers a very attractive salary and package of £44,000 plus benefits.
- Must hold a recognised training delivery qualification
- Must provide recent evidence of delivering training courses in Telecommunications/related field.
- Must demonstrate in-depth knowledge of Copper and Fibre Installation, fault-finding, maintenance and repair.
- Experience of working in the Middle East is desirable, as is experience of working within a military environment.
- Must possess an excellent knowledge of instructional methodology and have the skills to exploit new methods and media to encourage learning.
- Must be computer literate and show evidence of using multimedia to provide learning solutions.
- Must provide evidence of class management and reporting.
- Must demonstrate ability to motivate students to learn the subject matter.
- Must be an active team member committed to delivering first class learning solutions to the customer.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must hold a valid UK driving licence.
Job Type: Full-time
- Copper Cabling
- fibre cabling
- Armed Forces Technican