Technical Installations Engineer, Maldon
I am urgently seeking an experienced Electrical and Mechanical Engineer for my client located in Maldon.
- Responsible for installations of large, industrial machines directly on site for customers
- Positioning and assembling machines from delivered parts
- Completing a handover with customers and training them to use the machine and software
- Provide technical support for customers by remote access and over the phone.
- Arranging service visits and attending breakdowns.
- Relevant qualifications/degree in an engineering/technical subject - Essential
- Full Clean Driving License - Essential
- Ability to travel and drive abroad - Essential
- Experience of working independently - Desirable
If you are in possession of the above skills, apply now or email your CV to
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
- Electrical Mechanical Installations Engineer Commissioning Technical Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job