Technical Infrastructure Engineer
£30,000 - £35,000 + benefits
Excellent opportunity to join a growing company with excellent reputation in technology solutions
A leading technology solutions partner are seeking a Technical Infrastructure Engineer to join their team. The company implements technical platforms to support business needs, alongside nationwide clients, within on-premise and cloud-based managed services. They are a growing company, therefore offering a technical infrastructure engineer an opportunity to develop a lasting career.
Key Duties for a Technical Infrastructure Engineer:
- Providing 3rd-line infrastructure support for server related incidents;
- Updating and regulating incidents and escalating them when required;
- Performing system administration, including data management;
- Monitoring quality of service delivered;
- Supporting cloud and site solution;
- Liaising with customers and building relationships/trust in advising cloud and on-site solutions;
- Attending sites solo to resolve problems;
- Mentoring apprentices within infrastructure team.
The Successful Technical Infrastructure Engineer MUST Have:
- Experience working as 3rd-line infrastructure engineer;
- Customer contact experience/customer service skills;
- A personable, sociable demeanour and an ability to form client relationships;
- Microsoft Windows Server (all versions);
- Remote Desktop services;
- Microsoft Office/AV (standard applications);
- Office 365.
Desirable for a Technical Infrastructure Engineer:
- Microsoft SQL Server;
- Firewalling (Watchguard);
- Phone System (3CX);
- Backup Software (Veeam);
- Security and Compliance Solutions;
- Knowledge of Sage products/systems.
The client offers the Technical Infrastructure Engineer training opportunities to aid personal development and flexible working opportunities. The company also offers the Technical Infrastructure Engineer multiple benefits including free on-site parking and a cash benefit plan towards healthcare charges (including dentists and opticians).
For more information please contact Rebecca Cotterill at Penguin Recruitment on , or email your CV to
Suitable Job Titles/Sectors: third-line support; technical support engineer; field-service engineer; network engineer; infrastructure engineer
Commutable Locations: Castle Bromwich, Perry Common, Erdington, Saltley, Tyseley, Handsworth, Stetchford, Sutton Coldfield, Great Barr, City Centre
- third-line support; technical support engineer; infrastructure engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'