Are you HNC/apprenticeship qualified in a technical subject? Do you want to work for a dynamic, high-tech organisation? Our client is a world-renowned provider of innovative optical technologies and is currently looking for a Technical Helpdesk Engineer to join their team and provide technical support to customers and internal stakeholders.
As a Technical Helpdesk Engineer you’ll provide technical support to customers, sales teams and field service engineers. You will mainly be responsible for providing remote support (telephone, remote connection and email) as well as carrying out in-house repairs of equipment. Customer service is at the heart of this role so you’ll work to provide the very best in technical support!
You will have a technical apprenticeship or HNC in a technical qualification (such as electronics, engineering, or a scientific discipline). Other requirements include…
- Full UK driving licence
- Experience handling delicate/sensitive components and equipment
- Good manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience with a CRM system
- Experience carrying out preventative and corrective maintenance
- Able to build and maintain excellent working relationships
- Good knowledge of product-related technology (such as electronics, computing, optics)
- Proficient at PC technical support
- Systematic, organised and methodical working manner
- Experience with equipment such as microscopes and scientific equipment desirable
- Experience in a lab or healthcare environment desirable
FMC contact for this role: Natasha Szombara
Reference number: 9254
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'