Our client, a large telecoms reseller are looking for a Technical Helpdesk Advisor for their growing team.
Summary and purpose of the Job:
We are seeking an ambitious and customer-centric individual to join our team, ensuring we deliver a high quality and effective service to our customers.
Each day will bring different challenges and an opportunity for learning new skills, including;
- Supporting and influencing customers and colleagues,
- Resolving technical support issues,
- Performing diagnostics on connectivity services and making changes to customer router configurations.
- You will also be supporting customers over the phone and through email using support ticketing software.
- You will need to be able to demonstrate an excellent customer service approach and ideally have experience of performing technical support.
- You will also be required to have great IT skills and be able to use all Microsoft applications along with internal databases and supplier portals.
The successful candidate will have experience of being in a customer facing support environment and will need to be a friendly and confident communicator both over the phone and via email. You will need to be organised and able to manage multiple tasks.
We would like you to have:
- A professional approach to team and customer relationships
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Eagerness to learn and develop and willing to go the extra mile
- Reliable and approachable
- Knowledge and experience or a keen interest in IP Networking, LAN/WAN technologies
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
It would be even better if you have:
- Previous experience working in a service desk or support environment
- Keen interest in IP networking and WAN technology
- Good knowledge of security (VPN, firewalls)
- Familiarity with network monitoring tools
- CCNA, JNCIA or CompTIA Network+ (certified - or working towards)
- Customer Service
- Service Desk
- Technical Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'