FPSG's exclusive client is one of the largest Professional IT Support and Maintenance companies in Scotland. They are currently seeking an Technical Field Support Engineer to join their team, experienced in providing excellent customer service, a passion for problem solving and meeting the desired resolution. In return you will join a highly skilled, enthusiastic team filled with likeminded individuals.
The client strongly believes in personal development for employees who are motivated by solving problems, working to achieve the desired outcome along and passion for technology. Based in the clients East Ayrshire office this role will cover Central Scotland.
* Providing existing customers with 2nd and 3rd Line IT support both onsite and remotely.
* Finding resolutions within the pre-defined service level agreements.
* Working with other Field/Service Engineers to co-ordinate work and visits.
* Excellent understanding of IT Support including remote support.
* Must have previous hands on with Microsoft server products, Office 365, working with third party software, VMware and Hyper V knowledge is a must.
* Preferable hands on working with WAN/LAN based products, Routers, Switches and VLANs.
* Solid problem solving ability is a necessity, ability to focus under pressure and arrive at the desired outcome for all parties.
This role is ideally suited to someone with 3 years + experience in a field based ICT Support role, with an HND or equivalent qualification. A full UK clean driving license is required.
In return our client will reward you with a competitive permanent salary, employee benefits package and a rewarding company culture and atmosphere.
To be considered, please Apply now along with your CV, salary expectations and current notice-period.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
- 3rd Line Support
- Field Support
- 2nd Line Support
- office 365