PRS are delighted to have the opportunity to recruit a technical expert with previous advisory or paraplanning experience. The successful applicant will be a proactive team member and have extensive knowledge within investments and protection. Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning is an essential qualification.
This role is suitable to somebody who is devoted to providing technical support, or is familiar with providing financial advice and is looking for the opportunity to move into a technical space.
Responsibilities will Include:
- Work in close partnership with consultants to support with financial planning
- Conduct research (or assist with) to identify the best solutions that meet each client’s financial needs
- Produce quotes, letters, reports and supporting evidence for consideration by the client
- Communicate with the all members of the team on a regular basis, to provide case updates
- Produce investment calculations to support cases
- Support colleagues with product and technical awareness
- Promote awareness and embedded value of protection across the business
This is an excellent chance to work in a newly established team within an established brand, working immediately alongside senior stakeholders. The following skills are essential:
- Previous experience within an advisory or Paraplanner role
- Level 4 Diploma qualified as minimum qualification
- Good working knowledge of an IFA, their services and products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Collaborative approach
Please don’t hesitate to contact Laura directly on O7894 9O5 36O to discuss the role or have a confidential conversation.
PRS builds close relationships with candidates and clients to fully understand their needs. You can rely on PRS for support at any stage through the interview and selection process.
- Financial Planning
- Technical Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job