KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technical Expert - Biological Chromatography will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The purpose of the role is to provide analytical services to customers in the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, personal care and speciality chemical sectors in a GLP, GCP and GMP regulated laboratory.
2. You will provide specialist expertise in method development, validation of methods, CoA Testing, technical support to junior colleagues, specialising in a broad range of Biological Chromatography techniques for the analysis of a range of sample types, including, but not limited to, HPLC, UPLC and SEC-MALLS.
3. You will act as the lead scientist supporting customer programmes.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Expert - Biological Chromatography we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. B.Sc / MSc / PhD in Chemistry (or related scientific discipline).
2. In-depth knowledge and hands on experience with chromatography for the analysis of biopharmaceuticals and biologics is essential. You will be expected to demonstrate experience with the development and validation of chromatography based methods including HPLC, UPLC and SEC-MALLS. You should also be able to demonstrate experience training, supervising and coordinating the work of more junior scientists.
Key Words: Technical Specialist | Technical Expert | Principal Scientist | GMP | GLP | GCP | Chemistry | Biochemistry | Biopharmaceutical | Pharmaceutical | HPLC | UPLC | SEC-MALLS | chromatography
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.