Technical Executive - Claims
Up to £55,000 + 15% non-contributory pension
The Claims Executive will be responsible for understanding and representing the needs of the Lloyd's market within committees, groups and market projects, whilst providing technical support across varying classes of business.
- Support a number of projects and committees.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to elicit and ensure requirements from document analysis, workshops, surveys, site visits, business and workflow analysis.
- Prove support to committees and working groups, documenting key outputs from meetings, addressing issues and reconciling conflicts where appropriate, as well as delivering on action points.
- Analyse data, including trends and themes to inform relevant groups, committees and projects.
- Use your practical knowledge of claims to identify opportunities to initiate projects and undertake research work as required.
- Network and build relationships in relation to claims activities with people on a regular basis to collate views and convert information to a wider audience as required.
- A minimum of 3 years technical claims or claims operations experience (any class of business), gained in the Lloyd's or London market.
- Delegated Authority Claims experience and knowledge of the process.
Required Skills / Attributes
- Able to analyse and understand data, translating into application and operational requirements.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to present ideas clearly and with confidence.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to establish effective working relationships and influence at all levels, having the courage to challenge when appropriate.