The company is a market leader in the manufacture and supply of aluminium products to the UK market.
As a Technical Estimator your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing estimates and material costings in response to customer enquiries.
The successful Technical Estimator will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience within a technical environment and dealing with customers, ideally in a business-to-business environment.
- Knowledge of manufacturing and engineering drawings.
- Have worked within the construction, distribution or building services sector preferably with knowledge of sheet metal process.
- The ability to interpret construction drawings is advantageous.
In return the Technical Estimator will receive a salary of £25,000 pa plus free parking.
To apply for this Estimator vacancy, send your CV online today.