Our Client is seeking an experienced individual to be responsible for completion of high quality proposals and quotations which are both technically and commercially compliant with clients specifications.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Receive enquiries directly or via one of the sales managers, technically evaluate the customers requirements, cost accurately the scope of supply and involvement required by the company and produce high quality quotations that meet the customers needs.
- Accurately interpret clients technical specifications and produce compliant technical proposals, offering more suitable alternatives where appropriate.
- Accurately interpret clients commercial requirements and ensure any commercial or contractual risks to the company are identified and mitigated.
- Liaise with the sales director or technical director where necessary to co-ordinate the correct technical and commercial response to the client.
- Give customers the highest level of customer service
- Log quotations and manage follow-ups professionally. Provide weekly reports to the sales director.
- Work closely with the administration team to ensure all processes are followed.
A mechanical engineering background would be an advantage for this position.
Working hours are 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday.
This will come with a competitive salary between £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.