£28,500 - £35,000
Working for a leading IT company that recruit within their business, due to growth and career progression an opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT Engineer to work in a busy and varied environment.
My client believe in looking after their customer and their people. As an experienced Technical Engineer your technical attributes and customer service will be at a high standard.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Capable of providing support and training where needed to 1st/2nd/3rd line support
- Good written and verbal communication
- Ability to work unsupervised
- A willingness to travel
Skills & Knowledge
- Windows 2008 /12 server administration and configuration
- Experience working with VMware
- Implementation and configuration of enhanced monitoring using SolarWinds
- Citrix knowledge and experience and remote Desktop services
For an opportunity to enhance your current skills, learn new ones and be held within an important position within a reputable company send your CV today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job