At OptiWatch Ltd we are expanding our engineer team. We are looking for a full -time engineer to join our team.
OptiWatch is primarily providing secuirty to construction sector. As part of the expansion we are going into Fire products. This will also include final fix and residential sector.
Responsibilities and requirements will be
Installing, servicing, and maintaining
- Automatic gates, barriers, turnstiles
- Intercoms, access control systems
- CCTV systems & programming, setting up and demonstrating to clients
- Fault finding on electrical, mechanical, and electronic equipment
- Electrical wiring.
- Stock control and organising.
- Team and autonomous worker is required
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable liaising with all site trades and office-based professionals, up to and including director level.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- A good level of numeracy and excellent attention to detail.
- Strong IT skills including being competent with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent Fault-Finding Skills
- CSCS Card
- A clean driving licence
- A CSCS Card or ECS Card
- Preferably electrically qualified
- Preferably fire installation qualified
- BS EN 16005 standards.
- Gate-Safe Legislation.
- NSI standard
Basic salary £25k. p.a
Company vehicle with SatNav & Bluetooth & Fuel card
28 days holiday( inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Access Control
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'