My client, a market leading MSP is currently looking to recruit a Technical Engineer, responsible for project work, management and maintenance of the infrastructure, ensuring service delivery is maintained in line with SLAs and providing 3rd line support. This is an exciting opportunity that will allow an experienced Technical Engineer with full project life-cycle experience to develop their technical skills within a rapidly growing company.
Our client is looking for engineers who have experience building. If you have experience working for an MSP or can build a combination of the following, please click to apply:
- A Windows 2016 environment in HyperV and VMWare
- An Exchange server build or migration from 2010/2013 into later versions of Exchange or O365 or even better a Hybrid
- A Citrix environment
- Ideally something in or backed off into Azure
- A high resilience multi-site platform
- Configuration integration and off site replication of storage in various RAID configurations
- Configuration of Solar Winds to monitor everything
Must have be experienced with the following technology:
- Windows Server 2012 / 2016
- Exchange 2010 / 2013
- Office 365
- Microsoft clustering
- Powershell scripting.
- Citrix knowledge
- Active Directory
If you would like to know more about the role and benefits, please click to apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"