£18-22 per hour
My client is searching for an Active Directory Technical Engineer for an permanent role based in Manchester.
The post holder will support the Directory Services Technical Architect in the design, consolidation, embedding and on-going operation, maintenance and reviews of Active Directory, Group Policies, DNS and Sites and Services.
• Day to day responsibilities for the prioritisation and management of incidents and service requests for Directory Services team within the organisational service deliver tool.
• Support other teams to ensure that the portfolio of tasks/projects is planned, managed and delivered effectively.
• Day to day responsibilities for the Management of integrated third party IT products with Active Directory.
• Establish, implement and maintain group policies using change control processes.
• Post holder maybe required and requested to participate in the on call rota.
• Ensure Active Directory, DNS and Sites and Services are maintained with accurate information.
Skills and Experience
• Experience of managing / troubleshooting Active Directory, DNS and Sites and Services.
• Experience of Deploying and managing server operating systems to current level i.e 2012 /2016
• Experience in PowerShell scripting
• ITIL Foundation Certificate.
• MCSA / MCSE Microsoft Server 2012/2016 or significant
• experience of working at a similar level in specialist area
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'