Technical Documentation Officer - Pharmaceutical Industry
Based in Tredegar
Our client is a leading international pharmaceutical company, with a presence in both the USA and Europe. A full end to end, integrated service provider, they are a trusted partner to the global healthcare industry. Due to continued growth and current European expansion plans, they now have an opportunity for a Technical Documentation Officer to join their existing scientific team in their manufacturing site in South Wales.
Main Purpose of Role
Packaging documentation and technical support for on-boarding of new projects and delivery of project milestones throughout project life cycle. Support for technical issues and packaging investigations. This role will also involve support for improvement projects for packaging operations and technical team (Packaging).
Technical Documentation Officer - Key Responsibilities
- Generation, control and review of documentation for packaging projects, including development and master batch records,
- Provide support with issuing of process validation documentation when required.
- Support the standardisation of documentation across the technical operations group, to ensure operational efficiencies and best practice are maintained.
- Responsible for handwritten data and review of Works Orders and Pick List for batch documentation prior to handover to packaging/manufacturing operations.
- Ensure CCR and DR’s associated with any batch documentation generation and update timelines are met.
- Support the identification and implementation of improvements through use of Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques.
- Identify self-development needs for future performance.
- To ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and internal and external Health & Safety and Environmental standards.
- Adhere to project timelines.
- To undertake such tasks and to manage specific internal or ad hoc projects as and when required to meet department and business needs and within the scope of the job-holder’s capabilities and responsibilities.
Technical Documentation Officer - Essential Skills and Experience
- GCSE or equivalent in English, Mathematics as a minimum
- Experience in FMCG, ideally Pharmaceutical packaging of OSD and other dosage forms
- Experience of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of cGMP requirements and packaging processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail
- Communicate effectively with internal customers and other functional areas
- Ability to work on own initiative and part of a team under the supervision of the Senior Technical Packaging Specialist
- Ability to ensure all KPI’s, targets and any other department deadlines are met
- Identification and implementation of improvements through use of Lean tools and techniques
Technical Documentation Officer - Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
- Salary - Competitive - Dependant on experience
Benefits Include - 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, Profit Share Scheme, 4 x Death in Service Benefit, Cycle to work scheme, Free Parking, plus more….
Hours of work - 8.30am - 4.30pm - Monday to Friday.
Please be aware that due to the high number of applications we receive, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to get back to every candidate individually. Unfortunately, if you have not heard back from us within 7 days, then on this occasion you may have been unsuccessful. We will however keep your details on file for future roles and other opportunities
- Technical Documentation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job