Job Title - Technical Director
Package - up to £85,000 plus package
Location - West Midlands
We are currently searching for an experienced Technical Director, for our client a highly successful housing developer that has experienced steady growth and has established themselves as a leading name in the Residential market. Their projects are all based in the West Midlands area, making this a great opportunity for an individual in the area looking for a local opportunity.
Technical Director Role
- Manage the delivery of all technical support
- Reporting to the Managing Director
- Responsible for managing the budget for each development
- Responsible for producing design solutions within budget
- Provide technical support to the Construction, Land and Sales Departments
- Responsible for the performance of the team in delivering technical design and approvals required for all projects within the Region.
- Commercial awareness working and an understanding of with established budgets
- Arrange and manage project meetings
- Directly manage the Technical staff promoting a positive working enviroment
Skills & Experience
- The ideal candidate will have experience of working for a major developer in a similar role or at the level of either Managing Quantity Surveyor/Engineer or Design/Technical/Commercial Manager.
- Residential experience
- Knowledge and appreciation of budgets
- Excellent report writing and information management
- Ability to critique architectural and engineering drawings
- Motivational team leader
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job